Thank you for your interest in Classical Charter Schools of Leland.
Our family of schools consists of two of the top elementary schools in Brunswick county, the school with the highest academic growth in Columbus County, twenty-one-time National Champion cheer squad, eight-time State Champion archery program, and NC Department of Labor OSHA Awarded campuses for safety.
We will also offer an online blended learning option for the 2021-2022 school year that will follow the same classical curriculum as our on-campus instruction. Blended learning will take place synchronously face-to-face online, with select days that students must attend on campus for state and national testing as well as to participate in various optional events on campus. Your student will be provided the hardware and software needed for blended learning, however families are required to provide sufficient internet access and supervision daily.
We caution that online learning may not be feasible for all children in all homes, and we are assessing each child’s past achievements with online. Those children who have not demonstrated satisfactory achievement with online may be seated on campus if space permits to ensure that they learn to the fullest extent of their true potential. If online becomes desired after school begins, only students who had attended on campus from the first day can be considered for transitioning to online.
“My wife and I have always valued the level of education our daughter receives at CCS-Leland. We chose this school because they adhere to a classical curriculum. But what she learns goes beyond the everyday math, reading, and science. She is also learning core values such as honesty, integrity, and respect which to us is just as important.” – Joshua Goodson, Parent
Classical Charter Schools of Leland are tuition-free and open to all children in North Carolina.
No fees or tuition are ever charged for admission.
- Tuition-free, open enrollment, K-8 school.
- Earned national 2016 Wesley Becker Excellent School Award.
- Outperformed surrounding district’s End-of-Grade test average by 15.4 percentage points in the most recently published NCDPI reports.
- Scenic, 66-acre campus in Brunswick County, just fifteen minutes from downtown Wilmington.
- Outstanding extracurricular activities:
- Current, 9-time National Champion Cheer squad
- Current, 8-time State Champion Archery team
- Football, History Bowl, FASTAR, Show Choir